Neuralgic and neuropathic pains are vague or lancinating pains that develop in one or more nerve pathways and are the result of physiological neurological dysfunction. Muscle pains are painful disorders associated with fatigue, sleep disorders and memory and mood problems.On the other hand, there are a number of muscle disorders that cause scattered pain throughout the body. Researchers believe that these disorders enhance the sense of pain by affecting the way the brain processes signal. Many people with these diseases also have problems such as migraine /tension headaches, joint disorders, anxiety, and depression.
We have already explained in detail in the article Neuralgic Pains and the Causes of Neuralgic Pain and how to diagnose and treat it. You can read the full explanation by following this article.
Interventional pain services in the field of neuralgic, neuropathic and musculoskeletal problems include:
- Treatment of neuralgia (trigeminal, glossopharyngeal, occipital, intercostal, etc.)
- Post herpetic neuralgia treatmen
- Treatment of neuropathic pain (caused by diabetes, chemotherapy, malnutrition, etc.)
- Treatment of CRPS
- Treatment of postoperative pains
- Treatment of entrapment nerves Syndromes (Meralgia Parastica, Carpal Tunnel, etc.)
- Treatment of musculoskeletal pain and pain from myofacial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia
If you have any of the problem above and your quality of life has deteriorated, go back to your natural life by visiting Dr. Mohammad Reza Kazemi,Interventional pain specialist