Abdominal cavity is between the diaphragm to the pelvic inlet with the digestive organs comprising a small portion of the esophagus, stomach, colon and small intestine as well as the liver, pancreas, spleen and gallbladder, and All of these organs are located in peritoneum in the front half of the abdomen.On either side of the vertebrae and on the dorsal half, the kidney and urinary tract are called the so-called retroperitoneal organs.
The pelvic is a circular structure located at the bottom of the abdomen, connecting the lower extremities with the trunk. The pelvis extends from the top to the spine and from the bottom to the femur. The pelvis’s task is to transfer weight from the trunk to both lower limbs. Also, when sitting, the weight of the trunk is transferred directly to the seat via the pelvis.
Abdominal and pelvic pain has already been described in detail in the article, and the causes and causes of abdominal and pelvic pain.
Interventional pain management for abdominal and pelvic pain include:
- Treatment of after surgery abdominal and pelvic pain
- Treatment of abdominal and pelvic pain caused by chronic pancreatitis and inflammation of the uterus and ovaries
- Treatment of chronic pain caused by abdominal, pelvic and urinary tract infections
- Treatment of abdominal pain
- Treatment of sacroiliac joint pain
- Treatment of abdominal and pelvic cancer pain
If you have any of problems and your quality of life has deteriorated, go back to your natural life by visiting Dr. Mohammad Reza Kazemi, Interventional pain fellowship.